IMMEDIATELY SPEED UPYOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE
For a fixed low once-off fee of $79, our professional team will work on your WordPress site to make it load in under a few seconds, all done within the next 12 hours.
If you have a slow WordPress Site… Your website visitors will likely leave your site. These days it is critical to have a fast loading WordPress website for better client engagement, more website sales, a higher conversion rate, better user experience, and higher Google rankings.
HOW WE MAKE YOUR WORDPRESS SITE SUPER FAST
Using our 9 step process
1. General Optimisation
- Minifying HTML removes whitespace and comments to reduce the size.
- Combining Google Fonts will reduce the number of HTTP requests.
- Removes the version query string from static files
2. CSS Optimisation
- Minify CSS removes whitespace & comments to reduce the file size.
- Combine CSS merges all your files into 1
- Optimize CSS delivery eliminates render-blocking CSS on your website for faster-perceived load time.
3. Advanced Caching for your site:
- Mobile Cache – Speed up your site for mobile visitors.
- User Cache – User cache is great when you have user-specific or restricted content on your website.
- Cache Lifespan – Cache lifespan is the period of time after which all cache files are removed.
5. LazyLoad Images, Videos, and Preview Images
- It can improve actual and perceived loading time as images, iframes, and videos will be loaded only as they enter (or about to enter) the viewport and reduces the number of HTTP requests.
- This can also significantly improve your loading time if you have a lot of YouTube videos on a page.
6. Sitemap Preloading
- We set it up so that the site loads in an optimized order to improve speed.
7. Database Optimisation
- Improves the speed of your database loading by reducing the bloat and overhead on your server.
8. Compress all images to reduce size for faster loading
- Losslessly compressing your images means the same image will show but the size of that image will be greatly reduced. Meaning the image will load fast while looking exactly the same.
9. Anti-heartbeat Setup
Reduces the load on your website, WordPress and server resources, this all relates to a faster site.
Faster Sites = Happier Visitors
We Make WordPress Sites Go Fast.
This service is designed to improve your WordPress website’s load times and overall performance.
- Full site backup before we begin work
- Security & Malware Scan – Included Comprehensive Initial Performance Audit
- Amazing, Responsive 24×7 Chat Support
- Fix over 30 Performance Factors
- Dequeue & Eliminate Plugin Bloat
- Image Optimization
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) Integration